3.2
Turnaround Time

I ordered side steps for a Silverado.When they arrived driver side was dinged so I called their customer service which sent me a link to a rep to send pics...which I did.

They originally told me it would take them 10 minutes to let me know what they were going to do, If it was to just send me a new one or have me send the damaged one back first. They have never answered the emails nor returned calls. Called the manufacturer of the product (Raptor) and no questions asked 30 minutes later they sent me a tracking number to the replacement part.

Kudo's to Raptor but will NEVER deal with autoanything again and I have spent a good deal of money there thru the years.I sent multiple emails to autoanything just asking for some kind of acknowledgement and receive absolutely nothing from them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with product and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of raptor 5 inch nerf bars and associated monetary loss in the amount of $400. Auto Anything needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned raptor 5 inch nerf bars in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Auto Anything.

Had an Experience with Auto Anything?

Comments