1.1
Turnaround Time

I ordered a sun shade for my car, when I got it I found I didn't need it and emailed them to return it.I got a return email that said I had to call the 800 number.

I have now called it 8 times and NO ONE EVER ANSWERS those phones. Maybe that is the idea. I had NO IDEA they were such a horrible company. Once again I am taught to research companies before ordering from them.

This company Auto Anything has horrible reviews and has screwed over thousands of people. Why they don't care and why they continue this business model is anyone's guess. How are they still in business? I will spread the word now, but I'm also stuck with a $40 item I don't need and won't use.

DON'T BUY HERE!!!RUN AWAY NOW!!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Auto Anything?

Comments

Auto Anything - False advertisement  Auto Anything "I bought a pair of mirrors when i received the package there was only one. I contacted them to find out where the other one was,they said i only paid..." Read more Kikker 5150 A dealers perspective Micks Customs Kikker 5150 "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..." Read more Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more WeatherTech floor mat for CR-V honda Weathertech "I would like to give five stars for the front floor mat but zero star for the passengers side floor mat. I saw it on tv commercial and it looked..." Read more Ontel Products - Horrible customer service, False advertisement Ontel Products "I ordered two dream tents for my children, they have full size beds. There was an option for full/queen expansion kit, so I ordered two of them. That was on..." Read more Kaiwodun - Low price BK-EBDP bk-edbp bk-edbp high quality Kaiwodun "Email: sales6@kaiwodun-pharma.com Skype :+8618271456997 We have these products as below: bk-ebdp,DIBU and like this: Bk-ebdp FUB-AMB  MPHP    4-MPD   Dibutylone   Mexedrone   4-CEC  4-EMC Hex-en  4-CPRC  4-C-PVP  MMB-2201   5FADB FUB-AKB48  MMB-Chminaca MAB-CHMINACA ..." Read more Lowes - Crumbling Tile Installation Lowes "My husband and I had tile floors installed in three of our bathrooms in March 2016. Upon completion we noticed several areas where the tile did not meet the wall..." Read more Jayco - Disgusted! Jayco "New jayco 27.5 ht roof leaks warped door on slide from moisture. Service says doesnt leak. Decking is sepetated. Used once two weeks old. Clothes were wet. They say nothing..." Read more