2.5
Turnaround Time

Re: AutoAnything.com I just want to inform everyone that is thinking about purchasing from AutoAnything.com.DONT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!

I am a very fair and honest person but I have gotten totally screwed by them. My Story: I purchased a complete front and rear set of EBC brake pads for my 2013 Nissan Altima Coupe from Anything.com. I received the order in two shipments. The rear pads were delivered one week later and the front pads were delivered the following week.

When I received the rear pads, I attempted to install them and realized that one pad was missing the wear sensor. I called AutoAnything.com customer service and explained the problem. Customer service told me that he would have to notify the manufacturer which could take two days to get an answer and then he would email me the answer. He told me he was not allowed to send me another set of rear pads until he received an answer.

I did not hear back from them and I called them back. They told me that they sent me an email but I never received an email from them. In the meantime, I could not wait for their answer because I needed to replace the pads so I went on and installed the rear pads without the sensor. Next, I received the front brake pads a week later.

I attempted to install them and realized that they did not fit. I called customer service and was transferred to tech support. I explained the problem and he told me to try and install them without the metal guides. IT DID NOT WORK.

I called him back within 10 minutes and had to leave a voice mail. I did not hear back from him and left another voice mail an hour later. I did not hear back. I finally called customer service again and talked to a very nice woman.

She connected me to the same tech but the only thing he suggested was to send me a different brand of pads for the front. I told him that I did not want to have two different brands of pads on the automobile. He therefore was not authorized to send me a complete set of the front and rear pads of the same brand so, he was not able help me and transferred me back to customer service. Here is the end result: Customer service could not make any concessions so they sold me a different brand of front and rear pads at their going price which I paid $24 more than the original defective and incorrect pads that I ordered.

Bottom line: AutoAnything.com made $24 in ADDITION to the original cost and I LOST two days of time and aggravation.

I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN and if YOU are smart you will not either!!!!!!!!!!!!David

Review about: Brake Pads.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Auto Anything?

Comments

I hate auto work. I quit it years ago. But thanks for the advice.

I hate yard work too and hire that out.