2.2
Turnaround Time

They sold me a part that does not fit, I showed them a pic see below then they tell me that the product was used, really, how, anyone knows driving on parts that fit would cause an accident, then they tell me they can't do anything really ***, u just screwed the wrong person, I wont stop posting till u take your part back. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THOSE GUYS !!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of brake rotors. Auto Anything needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned brake rotors in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Auto Anything.

Had an Experience with Auto Anything?

Comments

Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Monster Transmission - Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Carid - Waited a half year for Headlights - Now waiting three weeks for refund Carid "April 2017 I ordered some Spyder Headlights for my BMW project. Because there were two versions of this headlight (DS1/DS2) for my vehicle, I contacted them prior for a suggestion..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more